Latham Chambers is comprised of 12 barristers that practise across all fields of law. They offer a wide array of legal specialisation and expertise. Each barrister is committed to providing clear advice and exceptional advocacy in every case put before them. The barristers of Latham Chambers regularly partake in mediations and arbitrations.
A Brief History…
Latham Chambers receives its name from the Right Honourable Sir John Greig Latham (1877-1964) who served as the fifth Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia from October 1935 to April 1952. He had earlier served as Attorney-General of Australia from 1932 to 1934 and Leader of the Opposition from 1929 to 1931. Latham Chambers, originally a part of Chalfont Chambers, moved its base to Level 8 of the Culwulla Chambers Building, located at 67 Castlereagh Street, Sydney. The building was constructed in 1912 at 50m high, becoming the tallest building in Sydney until 1961. In 1998 Latham Chambers became independent and formally commenced operations.
67 Castlereagh St | Sydney NSW 2000
© Latham Chambers, 2022.